Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Recovery Week, eMotion Rollers are Cool

Taking it a little easy this week, with recovery centric workouts. An hour or so a day, swims and low impact bike and run.

This morning I did some riding on my eMotion Rollers. They are basically awesome. They really work, and I realized... I don't think I need to be in a doorway to ride them. I spent most of my ride on the aerobars (pretty aggressive position) shifted gears on the bar end shifters, and even got out of the saddle and surged... the rollers surged with me. Amazing.

I am really looking forward to getting back on them, and riding without a "safety net" ie, not in a doorway. Between the rollers and the update coming for the TACX Bushido Trainer, I'll ride like crazy this winter and come out loaded for bear in the spring.

Wait... I still have an Ironman in front of me. Jesus, that's coming up quick. A couple of weeks of insane effort will be awesome. Long ride and long run this weekend. Yup, I'm psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment